The U.S. Department of Energy’s Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy’s Bioenergy Technologies Office (BETO) has converted the face-to-face Bioeconomy 2020 event to a virtual conference. Bioeconomy 2020, BETO’s annual conference, will take place July 10, 2020—the final day of the four-day Advanced Bioeconomy Leadership Conference 2020 (ABLC 2020).
Bioeconomy 2020 will feature industry, academic, and government experts from across the bioenergy supply chain sharing their perspectives on the technical and market challenges related to advancing the bioenergy industry. Bioeconomy 2020 serves as the primary vehicle for BETO to communicate its accomplishments and strategic goals for the upcoming year.
Session topics include:
- Algae Products: Making Green by Going Green
- Innovative Sensing Technologies for Biomass and Feedstock Production and Logistics
- Marine and Heavy Duty Biofuel Opportunities
- Bio-Optimized Technologies for Plastics Recycling
- System Integration and Advancements
- Lower Carbon Intensity Fuels
- AI/Machine Learning in Bioenergy
- Innovations in Biomass Pretreatment
- Performance-Advantaged Biofuels and Bioproducts.